The mission of the Bachelor of Science in Security Management (BSSEC) degree consistent with the University of Phoenix Mission and Purpose is to academically prepare students from diverse backgrounds for positions as private industry security practitioners. Students actively participating in the BSSEC program will receive core instruction which is aligned to private security industry standards relating to business operations and continuity, client relations, corporate security management methodologies, critical incident response, investigative techniques, laws and regulations, private security practices, personnel management, security technology.
• Complete your coursework assignment on a policy-based criminal law through your own research
• Your essay must be a maximum of 2000 words, inclusive of footnotes
• You need to support your arguments with at least 30 authorities
• Adopt OSCOLA for citations: https:///sites/files/oxlaw/oscola_4th_edn_hart_
• You must cite good articles from authoritative sources . Harvard, Oxford, Hong Kong Law journals.
• Authorities should include English and Hong Kong, as well as American and Australian books, judicial decisions, policy documents and academic writings.